November 11, 2017
Hello [First], please allow me to share with you three things this morning.
First, your Club/Village work and patience is being rewarded. Here is the official message from the HOA for Sportscourt #1 and #2. (Soon to be called courts 9-16)
Second, Mike Barnett is collecting for the St. Mary's Food Bank Thanksgiving Turkey's again this year. Your personal comtribution will be appreciated.
- Courts will be closed for play at the end of the day on 11-15-17
- Safety Fence between court #2 and the stadium court will be going up shortly thereafter
- Citrus trees have already been removed
- Ongoing preparation of the area has begun and will continue
- Official construction on the court to begin on Monday 11-27-17
- Will be 60 days construction
- 28 concrete cure process
- Please do not interact with the contractors, their contact will be Jeff Comes, Facilities Manager or Karen Jones General Manager
Third, this one is "hugge". You may pay your 2018 Club dues by dropping off a $20 check (WBV Pickleball Club) or cash in an envelope
(write your name on the envelop) in the Vistas Rec Center office.
Bigger is "NOT" Better......Better is Better!!
Let's Play, Now, it's Your Serve,
Westbrook Village Pickleball Club
Take a ride to the wild side>> http://wbvpickleballclub.org/
"Make this the best day of your life,
by adding value to someone else's day!"
Copyright © 2013. Westbrook Village Pickleball Club, 19281 N Westbrook Pkwy, Peoria, AZ 85382Unsubscribe
if you no longer wish to receive our club emails