Hello [First], many of our members are starting to head out for the summer. We have had a great launch into 2017 and we will miss their hello’s, laughs and hugs.. They made the cool morning breeze refreshing, the sun coming over the trees warm and inviting…. Ok, enough…Be safe, for those who are departing, we look forward to seeing you on the courts when you return
CORRECTION TO MY INITIAL EMAIL.. THE TWO OFFICERS UP FOR ELECTION THIS YEAR ARE THE VICE PRESIDENT AND SECRETARY (NOT TREASURER)
Key April Messages.
- Our Club Board Meeting is canceled for April 13th, due to vacations. However, if you would like to review our Summer Court Activity schedule, or talk about anything, I will be in the Vistas Conference Room C on the 13th from 1:00.-2:00.
- Mark your calendar!! Our next General Membership meeting is May 22nd at 5:30 in the Vistas Ballroom. I’m working on a guest speaker and pizza. (those who have departed, please feel free to fly back for this exciting event )
- Did you purchase your Hoe-down ticket yet? April 20th is quickly approaching. Get over to the Lakes Rec Center to purchase get your tickets.
- What a great 2017 Training focus. Approximately 250 individuals participated. Ray, Wayne, Liz, Diane, Judy, Mike, Ben what an outstanding effort to demonstrate "Better is Better!"
- How about that St. Patrick’s Tournament? Hat’s off to John Baurenfeind’s and Diane's Team for a job well done. Let’s do something similar on November 9th.
- Watch for this month’s WBV Living Magazine. I have a feeling it will highlight WBV Pickleball and the Geezersl!!
- Chuck Morse has agreed to Chair an Ad-hoc Committee to create ideas for improved court flow.. Please help Chuck. Only be constrained by your creativity.
- It’s time to initiate our 2017/2018 Officer Nominating Committee. I would appreciate two individuals stepping up to lead the nominating process for our new Vice-President and Secretary. The task is quite simple. Solicit and recruit three candidates each for our open position, create a profile sheet for each candidate to circulate to the membership and get the candidates ready to explain how they want to serve at the October 23rd General Membership Meeting. Now, that sounds like fun!!
- Get a perspective on how your HOA works. Attend the HOA Board Meeting on April 5th at 8:00am at the FALC or the Recreation Committee Meeting on April 11th at 9:00 at the Vistas. If you attend, it will provide you insight on what is being discuss across the HOA.
- Take the time to visit your club website
Let's have a great month!!
Bigger is "NOT" Better......Better is Better!!
Let's Play, Now, it's Your Serve,
Westbrook Village Pickleball Club
Take a ride to the wild side>> http://wbvpickleballclub.org/
"Make this the best day of your life,
by adding value to someone else's day!"
Copyright © 2013. Westbrook Village Pickleball Club, 19281 N Westbrook Pkwy, Peoria, AZ 85382Update Your Membership Record
- Read about our commitment to your privacy.
If you no longer wish to receive our club emails, click here: Unsubscribe