PickleBall Club Members, one of the five keys goals for 2017/2018 as your President is to improve linkage with other clubs in the Village. (Ok, now your saying to yourself..I must go to the General Membership meeting on February 20th at 5:30 in the Vista's Ballroom, to find out what the other four are.) I will send out an agenda three days prior to the meeting.
To that end, please consider attending the The Fabulous Follies 2017. This is an event featuring the Desert Dancers, Village Voices, Village Players and Guest Artists. It is sponsored by the Performing Arts Council of Westbrook Village. This group that does not serve their club members, but rather the entire Village community. Let's support them!
Vistas Ball Room
Friday, February 17th at 7:00pm
Saturday, February 18th at 7:00pm
Sunday, February 19th at 2:00pm
Need more information or would like a group rate for a table of 10!! Call Alice Helt at 503-566-4187
Here's a few things that will make you go, mmm...
- Mark VanHoesen, your Community Affairs Chairmen, has just announced, in conjunction with the United Blood Services of Arizona, two blood drives for 2017. Watch the website and Village Weekly Newsletters, but March 15th at the Vistas Rec Center (Drive #1 pump-up!) is quickly approaching)
- Pat Suwalski, your Membership Chairmen, coordinated our "Club Showcase Table" at the 2017 New Homeowners Show on 1/31. Our Publicity and Membership Teams did a fantastic job. There were over 135 new Homeowners in attendance and all were asked to say "Pickleball Rocks", before they could leave the session. Stop by the Village Market on Sunday, February 12th at the "2017 Village Club Showcase" to support your team. If you might like to volunteer an hour to help man the Pickleball table, please contact Kathleen at email@example.com or Pat Suwalski at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thanks for attending the Village Town Hall Meeting on 1-21-17. Our presence was felt, heard and detailed in the hundreds of surveys, we submitted.
- We just completed the first ever "B 2 Better" clinic on 1-28-17 with Team Onix. Watch the website for details on a follow-up session later this year
- The 2017 "Waiver" process is almost complete. As a club member, you a required to sign an Indemnification Waiver.
- Tom Ossell coordinated the 2017 Ladder Procedures discussion. Please take a moment on the website to see what has changed moving into 2017. Also much appreciation is in order for our 2017 Ladder Manager and A Ladder Captain, Robert Doershel, Debor-ann Genneco (B1 Ladder), Tom Eastman (B2 Ladde)r and JD Birkeland (Open/C)
- Have you heard about the Golden Geezers? Marc Parenteau is the Chairmen ....What the heck is a Geezer, you might ask? find out on the website wbvpickleballclub.org/
Did I mention, your first 2017 General Membership Meeting on Monday, February 20th in the Vista Ballroom at 5:30pm? Ok, enough....
Bigger is not Better...Better is Better!
Let's play, it's your serve!
Westbrook Village Pickleball Club
"Make this the best day of your life,
by adding value to someone else's day!"
Copyright © 2013. Westbrook Village Pickleball Club, 19281 N Westbrook Pkwy, Peoria, AZ 85382Update Your Membership Record
- Read about our commitment to your privacy.
If you no longer wish to receive our club emails, click here: Unsubscribe